Our VisionThe vision of DePaul Community Health Centers is to improve the health status of the community. We will advance the long tradition of health ministry to the people of New Orleans, especially the under-served, through the development of a values-driven organization dedicated to primary care and preventive health services, addressing the needs of the total individual – body, mind, and spirit.
Our programs and services will:
- Improve ACCESS to essential health and human services by breaking down long-standing barriers
- Elevate PREVENTION to be among the highest priorities of schools, churches, other community centers, and health care professionals
- Build INTEGRATED SERVICES DELIVERY through collaboration
- Inspire PROFESSIONALS to practice in under-served community settings through offering learning experiences in graduate medical education and the other healing and human development arts
- Advocate for healthy people and HEALTHY COMMUNITIES through public policy analysis, coalition leadership and participation, and model service delivery demonstrations